Saturday, March 21, 2009

Ahahah

Abusive boyfriends for the epic winn!!
I think this blog is fun. We totally need to use it more!!!!!
Ok so I'm going to post something that means something.


Guess where I am!!
Aaww. You guys are no fun.
You all already know! :(

Well I'm going to tell you anyways!

I'm in San Francisco!!!!

Oh and Joanna, speaking of this awesome city, GUESS WHERE I WENT!?
That's right! You totally didn't guess it (but that's ok)
I went to USF! University of San Francisco. And my god my god I'm even more in love with it than I already was. The campus is just AMAZING! So pretty! And the church! (Cathedral is more like it) is stunning D: Aughh!!! I wan to go there sooo badly! It was funny too cause there were 2 tour guides right and BOTH were from Hawaii. And then we got to visit one of the dorm rooms (which was awesome too :O love love love) and the girl whose room we visited was from Hawaii too!! She went to Iolani (booo. haha) But yeah. Amazing campus, awesome awesome feel to it. The other awesome thing is that if you have a gpa of 3.8 or above by the end of junior year and a SAT score (w/o writing) of 1320 or above, you get a 20,000 dollar scholarship for ALL 4 YEARS :O. My mom said that the only way I'd be able to go is if I got that scholarship which is SUPER iffy right now since my gpa is like 3.67. Ugghhh. I don't think I can do it :( Maybe though? Small small chance? Maybe if I get a 4.2 for the semester? You think? Maybe? :( I hope so soo much. It's about 42,000 dollars per year without it but with it it would only be like 22,000 :(

AUGH! So. I really am curious, do you guys think it's at all possible? Comment comment s'il vous plait!!!

No comments: