Sunday, February 18, 2007

Mountains

I think I want to go to college somewhere near the mountains. I was telling everyone that I wanted to go to college in Colorado because it's in the mountains but my parents have a problem with that for some reason. I just think it will be cool because if I go to school in the mountains I won't be near the ocean. I've always been near the ocean so for college I just want to start somewhere new. I know also that I don't want to go to a college in a southern state. As soon as I graduage I'm leaving South Carolina. As for the ocean again I've always thought that the mountains had more beauty than an ocean. I think it's because I'm so used to the picture of oceans and mountains are something I never see. Wow, this post was sort of long. I'm proud. :)

No comments: